Beginner to Finisher 5k Program
Want to learn how to run a 5K? Never run before or haven’t run in a really really long time? Need some help getting motivated? Well we have the answer for you!
BEGINNER TO FINISHER 5K (“B2F5K”)! The program starts on Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 9:00am at the Ridgewood Duck Pond in Saddle River Park, Ridgewood and then runs for 8 more outdoor workouts before participants graduate by completing the Ramsey PEF 5k on Saturday, May 13, 2017. Each Saturday a workout will be held at locations in Saddle River Park.
For only $75, your program includes:
- 9 workouts including gentle physical training sessions and talks about many exercise related subjects
- Weekly coached group sessions and daily training plans
- 2017 Membership and Ridiculous Support of De Novo Harriers
- Technical running T-shirt
- Entry into the Ramsey PEF 5K (your graduation!) on Saturday, May 13, 2017
Ready to sign up for the best program around?
Signup online or complete this form and send it in with your fee to the address listed on the form. Spaces in the program will be limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis. So sign up today for a truly fun and rewarding experience.
Have questions? Contact RRCA and USATF Certified Coach Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org.